Friday 11 March 2011

How To Win That Java/J2EE Interview


Hey All,

So a colleague passed on a copy of this book to me as I'm currently ramping up my J2EE knowledge for work, and I thought it was worth sharing.
It's called Java/J2EE Job Interview Companion By K.Arulkumaran & A.Sivayini
Link US: Java/J2EE Job Interview Companion
Link UK: Java/J2EE Job Interview Companion

It is a Job Interview Companion that in the words of the author will:

"..assist all Java/J2EE practitioners to become better at what they do. Usually it takes years to understand all the core concepts and key areas when you rely only on your work experience. The best way to fast track this is to readappropriate technical information and proactively apply these in your work environment. It worked for me and hopefully itwill work for you as well. I was also at one stage undecided whether to name this book “Java/J2EE core concepts andkey areas” or “Java/J2EE Job Interview Companion”. The reason I chose “Java/J2EE Job Interview Companion” isbecause the core concepts and key areas discussed in this book helped me to be successful in my interviews, helped meto survive and succeed at my work regardless what my job (junior developer, senior developer, technical lead, designer,contractor etc) was and also gave me thumbs up in code reviews. This book also has been set out as a handy referenceguide and a roadmap for building enterprise Java applications."

Although I'm not due an interview for a long while yet, it is also a handy guide for increasing your knowledge of the Java/J2EE language and structure. The authors has refined a vast area of knowledge into a succinct volume for people who don't have the time to read 10 different books on the subject, but instead want to pick up a 'Cliff Notes' of the important parts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment